The Ontario facility serves the Western United States and portions of Mexico and Canada. Over 3.5 million cases of distressed alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage products are received annually. In addition to these products, Ontario specializes in the processing and recycling of brewing residuals and off-spec food products.
Like our Louisville facility, liquid contents from cased beverages, bulk tanker and railcar shipments become process feedstock for ethanol production. Fermentable sugars and ethyl alcohol components of these liquids are converted through fermentation and distillation to fuel grade and industrial grade waste-derived Ethanol. This ethanol is used by major oil companies as a clean air additive for "E" gasoline blends and Specially Denatured Alcohol (SDA) products for industrial uses.
The facility is certified by the Tax & Trade Bureau as a bonded Distilled Spirits Plant and Wine Cellar (T.T.B. # DSP-CA-172, BWC-CA-5629, BR-CA-UPP1). This means that applicable shipments may be received “IN Bond”, saving our customers significant amounts of prepaid tax dollars.
- • Non-Alcoholic Beverages (soda, juice, water, etc.)
- • Alcoholic Beverages (beer, spirits, wine)
- • Fermentable Sugar Liquids & Semi-Liquids
- • Select Distressed Food Products
- • No Aerosol
- • Case Goods - Palletized, Slipsheets- all packaging types
- • Bulk Liquids - Tanker Truck, IsoTainers, Rail Tankers
- • Kegs
- • Drums, Totes, Gaylords, Bins, etc.
- • Ethanol- Fuel and Industrial Grades
- • Plastics- PET, HDPE, PP, PE
- • Crushed Glass
- • OCC- Corregated, Paperboard
- • Aluminum
- • Distillation Syrup Bottoms